We service all of the
Greater Buffalo Niagara Region
Let Status Limousine help you make the most important day of your life as wonderful and stress free as possible. Our professional staff will treat you like royalty. We will work with you, your photographer, your family, and your schedule in every way to ensure that your special day is the way you dreamed it to be. On your wedding day, you want a professional who knows where they are going. Why risk this special day with someone else.
Helpful Wedding Tips
Traveling on your special day in comfort and style
Your now ready for your special day and Status Limousine is here to help you - you have the perfect dress, the tuxedo, your church, your reception hall, and your bridal party. The questions are: How are we going to get everyone to our special event? And, what do I need to know to arrange the right vehicle with Status Limousine for my wedding day?
You should always make your transportation reservations at least 10 - 12 months in advance. You also need to take into account that the months of May and June are extremely busy transportation times with Proms and Graduations.
Compare prices with various companies, but always remember the best price doesn't always mean the best service. You will see that most companies will have a minimum of four hour packages. And don't forget to take into account the drivers gratuity of approximately 20%.
Limousines come in all sizes, from the original stretch limousine to the Luxury Limousine Coaches and Buses, Excursions, Lincoln Navigators, Suburbans, and H-2 Hummers. The limousine color may be important - most companies carry both white and black vehicles.
Before booking a limousine for your wedding you should meet the company, view all the vehicles that you are interested in. Then once you choose a vehicle package, request a contract so everything is in black and white. Note any specifics such as additional time, parking, tolls, and the cancellation policy.
TOP TEN QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF?
1. Does the limousine service listen to what your needs are in accommodating your party?
2. Do they have a vehicle to hold your party on your specific date? (example: 14 people)
3. What is inside the vehicle that you may want or need?
4. Ask about the hours that you may need?
5. Do they extend a welcome to you to come see the showroom and vehicles you may be
(Do not always trust the internet, it is always recommended to see the vehicles in person.)
6. Do they have customer references?
7. How long has the company been in business?
8. Ask about the limousine drivers?
9. Is there a contract to sign?
10. How much of a deposit is required at the time of booking and when is the balance due?
Your wedding will be
one of the most memorable events in your life.
Let Status Limousine help plan your transportation
so you will arrive safely in style
and on time for your special day.